Making Roasted Pumpkin Seeds:
1. Scrape the insides out of your pumpkin into a bowl.
2. Separate the seeds from the pulp and throw the pulp away.
3. Rinse the seeds by pouring all the seeds into a colander and run it under the faucet.
4. Mix pumpkin seeds in a bowl with 2-4 tablespoons of melted butter and seasonings of your choice.
5.Spread pumpkin seeds in a single layer on an oiled baking sheet.
6. Bake at 325 degrees for about 10-20 minutes; turning with a spatula every five minutes.
7. Pumpkins seeds may be served hot or cold.
Optional Seasoning to Taste:
* Garlic salt
* Seasoning salt
* Black pepper
* Mrs. Dash
* Cayenne pepper
* Cajun seasoning
* Chili powder
* Chili lime seasoning
* Italian seasoning
* Parmesan cheese
* Sea Salt
Tips: May use oil in place of the butter.
Warning: Watch carefully so they do not burn
Photo Credit: https://flic.kr/p/5y8v3i