Sunday, September 25, 2011

Spicy Chicken Spaghetti

 If you have not tasted Spicy Chicken Spaghetti you are missing a delicious recipe. This recipe come from my niece, Michelle. You may use a cooked chicken from the supermarket for a quick and easy meal. If you have kids you may us regular tomatoes instead of the Ro-tel tomatoes. Serve it with a tossed salad and garlic bread if you like.

Ingredients needed:
4 chicken breasts, cooked and diced
1 pound Velveeta cheese
1-10.75 ounce can Cream of Chicken Soup
1-10.75 ounce can Cream of Mushroom Soup
1-10.75 ounce  can Campbells Fiesta Nacho Cheese Soup
1-10 ounce can Ro-Tel Diced Tomatoes, drained
Few sliced jalapeños
12 ounce package spaghetti noodles, cooked

Directions:
Put Velveeta cheese, soups, Ro-Tel tomatoes in a saucepan; heat until cheese is melted.
Add chicken, jalapeños and spaghetti.
Mix well and pour into a baking dish.
Bake at 350 degree for about 30 minutes.
The last five minutes grated cheddar cheese may be added to the top.


Image by Scragz

1 comment:

  1. I love spaghetti since I was a child. My mom always cooks me, my brothers and my sister whenever it's our birthday or other special occasions that needs celebrating. Thanks for sharing this recipe. Now I can cook for my mom.

    Haley
    Food Handler Certification

    ReplyDelete

Scrumptious Super Bowl And Tailgating Dip Recipe

Looking for winning dip recipes for planning your parties for a super bowl, tailgating or any party get together! Click For Recipes ...