Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Soft Sugar Cookies Recipe

Soft Sugar Cookies Recipe

This soft sugar cookies are easy and so delicious. I love soft cookies better than crispy, I will eat a crispy one if that is all I can get my hands on! I do not do cut- out cookies very well, and they take longer. Hope you enjoy this wonderful sugar cookies.

Ingredients:

2 cups sugar
1 cup butter ( I use two sticks margarine)
3 cup flour
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
3 eggs
1 teaspoon baking powder
½ teaspoon baking soda
¼ teaspoon salt

Directions:

In a large bowl cream sugar and butter.
Add eggs and mix well.
Add vanilla extract, flour, baking power, salt and baking soda.
Roll in small balls; flatten with a glass dipped in sugar.
Bake at 350 degree 10 to 12 minutes or until golden brown.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Savory And Sweet Hot Roll Recipes

Hot or sweet rolls you will love this collection of rolls! Savory oatmeal, yeast or sweet cinnamon or pumpkin rolls! Click For Recipe  ...