Saturday, March 28, 2015

Spicy Ranch Cracker Recipe

Spicy Ranch Cracker Recipe


These yummy crackers are so easy to make and you will have rave reviews about them, so take the recipe. I use saltine crackers, but use your imagination. My granddaughter made a snack mix using this without the cayenne pepper. If you do not like spicy just leave out the cayenne pepper. I make these addicting crackers for gift bags for Christmas or any gift occasion also.

Ingredients:

1 cup Canola oil
1 package ranch dressing
1 teaspoon ground cayenne pepper ( I use 2, we like hot)
4 sleeves saltine cracker

Directions:

Mix oil, ranch dressing and cayenne pepper, make sure it is blended.
Put ½ mixture into a gallon Ziploc bag.
Add two sleeves saltine crackers.
Rotate bag several times, making sure all the cracker are covered with mixture.
Then they are ready.

Note:
I usually let my set over night, then I move them to a clean Ziploc bag.


No comments:

Post a Comment