I love Jalapeño Popper, some jalapeños are hotter than others. I always take the membrane and seeds out of mine. There are several ways you can make these poppers, hope you like this one.
Beware, when handling jalapeño pepper you should wear disposable gloves, or you will burn your hand and it really hurts!
- 4 slices bacon, chopped
- ½ cup onion, chopped fine
- ½ cup mushrooms, chopped fine
- 8-ounces cream cheese
- ½ cup Monterrey Jack cheese
- ½ cup Mozzarella cheese
- 10-12 jalapeños depend on their size
- Slice jalapeño pepper in half and remove membrane and seeds, do not forget your gloves.
- Set aside.
- Fry the chopped bacon, onion and mushrooms until bacon is crisp; drain and let cool.
- Mix all ingredients well.
- Stuff pepper with mixture and place in baking pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for about 15 minutes.