Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Easy French Bread Recipe

Easy French Bread
This French Bread is so easy to make. I ate some at a family reunion and it was so delicious I asked for the recipe. I use my Kitchen-Aid mixer, due to having arthritis in my hands. It goes together quickly. My husband would have me making it every week, but it puts on too many pound! You can make two large loaves or three smaller loaves, gives you extras to share.

Ingredients:

2 packages yeast

3 cups warm water

3 teaspoons salt

2 tablespoons sugar

2 tablespoons oil

8 cups flour

Directions:

Dissolve the yeast in ¼ cup of the warm water, you will be using the remaining 2 3/4 cups later.

Mix yeast with remaining ingredients
.
Let rise in covered greased bowl until doubled in size. I use clean dish towel to cover.

Shape into two large loaves or three smaller loaves.

Put on greased cookie sheet.

Let rise until doubled in size.
Forming French Bread

You may top with sesame seeds.

Bake at 400 degree for 15 minutes or longer until golden brown. Watch the time ovens are all different.

Place on wire rack to cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Scrumptious Super Bowl And Tailgating Dip Recipe

Looking for winning dip recipes for planning your parties for a super bowl, tailgating or any party get together! Click For Recipes ...