|Easy Peach or Apple Cobbler Recipe|
I dearly love cobbler with just about any fruit. I am not good with pie crust, so I cheat a little and buy the refrigerated pie dough, it is so good. If you do not have the fresh fruit use frozen or canned. This is fast to assemble and a cherish dessert. Serve with a large scoop of vanilla ice cream. Enjoy Easy Peach or Apple Cobbler!
- 1 box refrigerated pie crust (comes two to a box, use both)
- 1 quart of fresh peaches or desired fruit
- 1 cup sugar
- ½ cup butter
- Unroll pie crust, cut into two-inch strips
- Line the bottom of a 9-inch x 13-inch pan with strips.
- Spread the peaches mixed with one cup sugar, over crust.
- Sprinkle lightly with ground cinnamon if you like.
- Dot with ¼ cup butter.
- Unroll remaining pie crust and cut into two-inch strips.
- Cover fruit with strips.
- Dot crust with remaining ¼ cup butter.
- Sprinkle lightly with sugar.
- Bake in a 400-degree oven for 30-40 minutes, until golden brown.