This is so heavenly, you can serve Fruited Chicken Salad on lettuce with a side of mixed fruit or as a sandwich. It definitely deserves a crescent roll!
- 4 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1 small green apple (leave the peel on, core and chop)
- 1 small red apple (leave the peel on, core and chop)
- 4 hard cooked eggs, diced
- 1 cup diced celery
- 1 tablespoon dill relish or chopped pickle
- 3 tablespoons sweet relish or chopped pickle
- 1 small can pineapple, (chop the same size as apples)
- ½ cup chopped pecans
- ½ bottle (6 ounces) poppy seed dressing
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Mix all ingredients; add more dressing if needed.
- Yields 10 cups.
Tips From Margielynn
It is better to make ahead of time to blend flavors.